Elite Women’s Care Center, a private Ob/Gyn Group in Katy, Texas is seeking a third Ob/Gyn to join their growing practice. Physician must be focused on providing compassionate, high-quality care and evidence-based medicine.
This private group practice values a collegial, friendly environment while always placing patients first. The hospital is offering a two-year income guarantee and benefits prior to the option for partnership.
- Board Certified/Eligible in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Must have a passion for patient care
- Must demonstrate compassion in delivery of care
- Practice on principles of evidence-based medicine
- Confident and comfortable with autonomy
- Will communicate often and effectively with colleagues
- Strong work ethic is a must
- Desire to practice preventative and adolescent care
Katy, Texas has a population of 20,000 has received national recognition over the past few years as a highly desirable hometown community. Conveniently located 30 miles from the hustle and bustle of downtown Houston, Katy offers the appeal of small-town suburbia and close distance to Houston area businesses and recreational destinations. This thriving community has many well-established neighborhoods that maintain the warm, friendly, small-town atmosphere. The Katy Independent School District’s well-respected schools give area children great educational opportunities. School districts in the area are nationally recognized for the education programs. The Katy Independent School District contains four schools that received gold, silver, or bronze medals in the U.S. News Best High Schools rankings.