Urology Specialists of Ohio is seeking a BC/BE General Urologist to join their team. This is an established team of four Urologists at a very reputable, well-respected, and prosperous practice. This general urology practice includes oncology, laparoscopy, infertility, incontinence, erectile dysfunction, pediatric urology, calculus disease and female urology. The current physicians are well-known for their compassionate environment and dedication to their patients.
- 80% General Urology and 20% Specialty
- New doctors’ main location will be Beaver Creek (4 days) with Springfield (1 day) as secondary
- Cover 3 Hospitals: Springfield Medical Center, SOIN, and Kettering Hospital
- No trauma in practice and no trauma at hospitals
- Robotics is available, but not required
- See 20-30 patients; staff has everything ready including CTscan, orders, labs, etc.
- 4.5-day work week
- Spend ½ day in surgery and ½ day in office.
- 8am-12pm office and 1pm-4:10 last patient in office
- 2-3 surgeries in a ½ day
- Call 1:5 when new Urologist joins
- Weekend call is Friday-Sun
- One weekday on call
Beavercreek is a fast-growing community located in the Miami Valley. The City encompasses over 26 square miles with an estimated population of 46,255 people and has become a sustained benchmark for successful economic growth within the Dayton Region. Beavercreek is considered one of the most attractive and desirable locations in the Dayton area offering a premier quality of life.
Urology Specialists of Ohio has requested that all interested candidates contact and send CV to:
Adkisson Search Consultants
Toll Free: 866.311.0000