On behalf of Houston Methodist Specialty Physician Group, Adkisson Search is seeking a Medical Director, Employee Health & Occupational Medicine.
The Medical Director is responsible for strategic direction and oversight of all occupational/employee health services for Houston Methodist’s 7 hospitals and 26,000 employees. The ideal candidate will cultivate strong relationships and serve as the medical leader liaison offering hospital wide engagement and collaboration, visibility and opportunity to directly contribute to Houston Methodist’s success. This role will partner with Director of Employee Health and Occupational Medicine to fulfill the organization’s goals and mission. This position will collaborate with multiple mid-level providers.
- MD or DO, degree from an accredited medical school or college of osteopathy
- Current active TX state medical license in good standing or ability to quickly obtain.
- Board Certification in Occupational Medicine
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in the field of Occupational medicine
- A minimum of 5 years demonstrated leadership successfully supervising medical, health and safety personnel in a healthcare/hospital Employee Health setting.
About Houston Methodist:
As one of the nation’s leading hospitals and academic medical centers, Houston Methodist has brought together some of the nation’s leading experts in multiple specialties to serve our patients. Houston Methodist Specialty Physician Group employs over 800 physicians at more than 150 locations across Houston. Our specialists are on the forefront of research, developing leading-edge technologies and treatments, and teaching the medical pioneers of tomorrow. The combination of clinical service, research and academics ensure patients have access to the latest treatments and technologies while providing the best comprehensive patient care.
For further confidential consideration, please contact
Michelle S. Houchin, MSL, RACR, CMPE