Adkisson Search has been retained by the Center for Family Health, a Federally Qualified Health Center in Jackson, Michigan, to assist with filling their Chief Executive Officer position. The Center employs 240 full and part-time staff and served approximately 39,000 patients in 2021 in Jackson County, Michigan area. The Center for Family Health is a comprehensive health clinic offering primary care, obstetrics and gynecology, behavioral health and dental services in addition to a pharmacy and walk-in clinic.
- 10+ years’ experience in a leadership role serving a Federally Qualified Health Center is preferred
- A Master’s degree or equivalent experience in public health, healthcare administration, or relevant field is strongly preferred
- Exceptional leadership skills with a high level of emotional intelligence
- Commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and justice.
- Strategic and critical thinker who has prior successful experience managing change collaboratively and positively.
Jackson, Michigan is a bustling city located in the central-southern part of Michigan, near two large universities, featuring breweries and wineries, art galleries, expertly curated museums, and scenic, award-winning golf courses and beautiful lakes. Special events unique to Jackson include NASCAR Races at the Michigan International Speedway, the Jackson Blues Festival, the Art, Beer & Wine Festival, and the annual Hot Air Balloon Jubilee. Faster Horses is one of the premier country music festivals with three full days of concerts featuring country music’s top artists.
For further consideration, please contact:
Michelle S. Houchin, MSL, RACR, CMPE
Adkisson Search Consultants