On behalf of Pana Community Hospital, we are seeking a strong nurse leader to join the Executive Team as its Chief Nurse Executive (CNE)/Chief Clinical Officer (CCO).
An experienced manager and professional registered nurse who is responsible for planning, directing, coordinating, and evaluating the activities of the clinical and nursing departments, consistent with the hospital’s mission and vision.
The CNE/CCO shall have the overall authority and responsibility for: (1) Developing Standards of Nursing Practice and Patient Care that focus on processes that ensure patient care needs are assessed, evaluated, and met at the highest achievable level of quality and performance; (2) Developing and implementing with each department manager the organization’s plans for providing nursing care and patient services in all the assigned patient care departments; (3) Participating with the hospital’s Executive Team in decision-making structures and processes; and (4) Responsibility for implementing and overseeing an effective, ongoing program to measure, assess, and improve the quality of patient care delivered.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a master’s degree or BSN with at least 5 years of management experience and a commitment to obtain an advanced degree
- Currently licensed as a registered nurse in the State of Illinois
- Knowledge of hospital accreditation processes
- Knowledge of quality standards and performance improvement programs
- Knowledge of trends in nursing and health care service delivery
- Progressive experience which has provided opportunities to refine competencies in nursing practice, administrative principles, and management processes
- Advanced preparation in supervision and administration desired
- Participation in activities which promote professional growth and development
About Pana Community Hospital:
Pana Community Hospital is a Critical Access Hospital located in Pana, Illinois. Pana is a community of approximately 5,000 people and is located in the center of the state with easy access to Springfield, Decatur, Chicago, St. Louis, MO and Indianapolis, IN. The hospital’s service area includes a population of 18,000.
For more information please contact:
Shannon L. McKay
Adkisson Search Consultants
Toll Free: 866.311.0000