Carle Physician Group is continuing to grow and now seeking a fifth BE/BC Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialist to join their team.
- Practice the full range of Maternal Fetal Medicine, including prenatal diagnosis, fetal therapy, complex obstetrics, genetic and perinatal consultation
- Large referral base of 50 regional referring OB-GYN physicians
- In-house coverage for deliveries by BE/BC OB-GYN, NICU and Anesthesia
- Dedicated neonatal and perinatal air and ground transport services
- 90% office practice within main campus, Carle Foundation Hospital
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine
Globally connected, innovative and culturally rich, Champaign-Urbana is centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis and is home to one of the world’s great public research universities – the big Ten University of Illinois. With ease of transportation, excellent schools and affordable housing options, our community features the friendliness and advantages of a smaller town while offering the dining, arts, sports, and entertainment options found in a much larger city.
Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Carle Physician Group has partnered with Adkisson Search to assist with Maternal Fetal Medicine recruitment. All interested candidates contact and send CV to:
Michelle K. Stovall