Bond Eye Associates in Pekin, IL is seeking a board-certified or board eligible comprehensive Ophthalmologist with outstanding clinical and surgical skills to join their team. Bond Eye Associates is regarded as one of the leading eye care centers in Central Illinois. From LASIK to cataract surgery to cosmetic surgery to the treatment of retinal diseases, Bond Eye Associates invests in the latest diagnosis and treatment technology.
- 100% Ophthalmology Practice
- Will treat/perform all general procedures, cataract surgery, injections, and glaucoma
- Busy immediately with at least 40-50 patients each day
- Only see patients and do surgery; all of the pre-testing, work up, and health record input is handled by techs and scribes
- Must values and have collaborative relationships with the Optometrists
The City of Pekin (pop. 34,094) is located in the west central portion of Illinois, along the eastern bank of the Illinois River. The Pekin area is rich in both agricultural and industrial heritage. Regional topography includes river bluffs, rolling hills, mature wooded areas and several man-made lakes.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Shannon L. McKay
Adkisson Search Consultants
Toll Free: 866.311.0000