Administrator Opportunity – St. Louis, MO
Adkisson Search Consultants has been retained by St. Louis Medical Clinic in St. Louis, MO to assist in the search for an Administrator.
St. Louis Medical Clinic is a physician owned multi-specialty group with 17 providers that are committed to providing high quality, compassionate care to their patients. The group is seeking an experienced Practice Administrator with a proven track record of successfully managing the operations of a large group practice. The ideal candidate will be a Certified Medical Practice Executive with convincing skills in strategic planning and human resources. In addition, be an effective communicator with poised conflict resolution skills.
- In-depth knowledge of medical group practice policies, protocols and regulations
- Ability to analyze, assess and articulate effective decisions
- Possess strong communication, facilitation, negotiation and collaboration skills
- Master’s degree preferred
- Certified Medical Practice Executive (CMPE)
- Lean Six Sigma Certification (preferred, but not required)
DO NOT CONTACT THE GROUP:
To be considered for the position, please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information regarding this opportunity, please email, text or call.
Shannon L. McKay, Vice President
Adkisson Search Consultants
O: 866.311.0000 | C: 309.648.1147 | F: 309.663.0930